Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

Nvidia configuration guide (Inspector + 2xx.xx drivers) version 2.0 + explanations of all settings

Yes Shamrock727, now I have jagged lines in my graphics :(

The descriptions have changed, and even though I tried to select what was seemingly appropriate, no joy in getting back to how it looked prior to this update. I'll probably uninstall re-load the prior set.

no joy in getting back to how it looked prior to this update. I'll probably uninstall re-load the prior set.

I tried reverting back to previous versions of NI, but didn't work. I hope this is updated.

Will this section be updated given the new developments regarding Steve's DX10 Fixer? Last update is now more than 1 year ago. :unsure:

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

I tried reverting back to previous versions of NI, but didn't work. I hope this is updated.

I seem to have fixed it, when you open the Inspector, then click on the tool icon, on the configuration page there was a message on the lower right, saying to Click Here to Fix........ or something like it. I clicked, it updated and selections were back in the format I had prior. Sorry that I do not have the exact text, but you can't mistake it...

I seem to have fixed it, when you open the Inspector, then click on the tool icon, on the configuration page there was a message on the lower right, saying to Click Here to Fix........ or something like it. I clicked, it updated and selections were back in the format I had prior. Sorry that I do not have the exact text, but you can't mistake it...

Thanks for letting me know. I'll try it out tomorrow. 

Ryan and/or anyone else,

With reference to subject matter I have the following questions.

For the graphics my system has 2 Geforce model N580GTX Lightning cards.

Memory size each 1536MB GDDR5, memory bus 384 bits. 

My motherbord is a ASUS P8Z68 Deluxe.

I have downloaded and installed the Nvidia drivers (332.21) accordingly. However when opening the Nvidia Inspector (1.9.7.2) in the Profile coloumn I only find the Flight Simulator 2000 and not Flight Simulator X.

Where did I go wrong and what am i to do to correct it?

Thanks in advance

Dirk

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Ryan and/or anyone else,

I have downloaded and installed the Nvidia drivers (332.21) accordingly. However when opening the Nvidia Inspector (1.9.7.2) in the Profile coloumn I only find the Flight Simulator 2000 and not Flight Simulator X.

Thanks in advance

Dirk

Go to 'MS Flight Simulator X' it should be there. 

Dear Sirs pilots!
Help defeat the artifacts on the GTX 780 in the form of glare and flickering textures( Installed a different driver and settings. OOM never felt as 32GB of RAM. Stable 35 FPS in VC. Outside 65
Help please.

Do not install 334.89 !!! Yesterday was OOM with 32GB of RAM( With 334.69 all OK. Good luck!

Do not install 334.89 !!! Yesterday was OOM with 32GB of RAM( With 334.69 all OK. Good luck!

You can have 1 terrabyte of RAM and still get an OOM.... A 32bit application only addresses so much.

Ryan and/or anyone else,

Thanks in advance

Dirk

Hi Dirk,

Try looking for MS Flight Simulator X :)

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

Before the upgrade it was very good! Now 22 fps instead of 35.

Thank you so much for this link and the information. I downloaded the latest version (your link did not work, but it was easy to find) and tweaked my GTX 660 - it looks fantastic - so much sharper and clearer. Greatly appreciate it!!!

I think the lead post in this thread needs another update.  I fly my 737NGX using DX10 Preview Mode all the time.  The only crashes I get are when I fly into the ground too quickly.  The setup I used is from the following video:

• Upvote 1