Sign in to follow this  
WilliamStroud

Crash with ATC.DLL

Okay guys, the last few times leaving KATL on TATL flights, I've crashed due to an ATC.DLL failure. I'm running FSX, and thought that this problem was confined to FS9.Could this faulting module be something more nefarious than it seems? It's starting to drive me crazy, but only seems to occur on TATLs from KATL.Brandon Stroud

Guest firehawk44
Okay guys, the last few times leaving KATL on TATL flights, I've crashed due to an ATC.DLL failure. I'm running FSX, and thought that this problem was confined to FS9.Could this faulting module be something more nefarious than it seems? It's starting to drive me crazy, but only seems to occur on TATLs from KATL.Brandon Stroud
I would suspect an AFCAD file is causing this problem. You may have two AFCAD's relating to KATL and the one that is in use was not made for the scenery you have installed for ATL. For instance, MyTraffic has AFCAD's installed for every airport in the MyTraffic/Scenery folder. If you have addon scenery for ATL, the KATL.bgl (AFCAD) may be a lower priority than My Traffic's AFCAD and therefore in conflict with that particular Atlanta scenery. In this case, rename the offending AFCAD in the MyTraffic program. Just a suggestion. I don't think there's a "magic bullet" that resolves atc.dll errors.Best regards,Jim