Sign in to follow this  
klm251

A pic from the good old days

the music sucks but this is a good clip on FS History. I started flying back in 1995 with FS95.
They should have put no music at all. It would have also been interesting to hear again how much the sound improved throughout different generations,which it certainly did.

At some point in time in our future there will be a day when one of us will share a picture on a modern platform yet to be invented about the good old 747X.We will all be smilingly saying:- wow, can't believe we flew in 2D!- wow, remember those pre-programmed AI planes?!- wow it actually INSTALLED terrain mesh and terrain texture from the DVD instead of pulling most recent satellite data from the net! How funny!- wow, I just reinstalled FSX and it runs 100+ FPS but it looked much better in my memories...- retro flying! Neither FSX, nor the 747 is in production anymore!What else do you think we all will be smiling at?

At some point in time in our future there will be a day when one of us will share a picture on a modern platform yet to be invented about the good old 747X.We will all be smilingly saying:- wow, can't believe we flew in 2D!- wow, remember those pre-programmed AI planes?!- wow it actually INSTALLED terrain mesh and terrain texture from the DVD instead of pulling most recent satellite data from the net! How funny!- wow, I just reinstalled FSX and it runs 100+ FPS but it looked much better in my memories...- retro flying! Neither FSX, nor the 747 is in production anymore!What else do you think we all will be smiling at?
+1. I was watching the video and thought: how could someone 'fly' with that graphics in FS1, FS2. But at that time, that was top technology!

Matheus Mafra