Sign in to follow this  
firefly7670

Unattended alternating freeze

Hi Bryan,i am sorry to report a problem straight after the release. I am experiencing an alternating simulator freeze when operating the 737 with the new Button Control Edition. I get more or less 10 seconds of normal activity and 7 seconds of freeze then back again normal and freeze. Never ends. I have checked to have SP1 rev3. Perhaps i haven't installed it correctly. Other addons that might be conflicting are

• TrackIR
  • AES
  • ActiveSky Enhanced

This is just my first try with the Fs2Crew iFLY edition, will try to investigate further. Any ideas for what it could be?Best regards,Eugenio

Might have nothing to do with Fs2Crew, casually with the airplane itself. It starts out when i assign a SID in the departure page and i press the "Enter" button on the CDU. It takes way too much computing time as for this common operation. From that point on i start hitting the issue. I found a precise airport (LIMJ) where it happens to me.I'll give it a try without starting Fs2Crew, just to be sure, and i'll check also iFly forum for this one.Thanks,Eugenio

Might have nothing to do with Fs2Crew, casually with the airplane itself. It starts out when i assign a SID in the departure page and i press the "Enter" button on the CDU. It takes way too much computing time as for this common operation. From that point on i start hitting the issue. I found a precise airport (LIMJ) where it happens to me.I'll give it a try without starting Fs2Crew, just to be sure, and i'll check also iFly forum for this one.Thanks,Eugenio
Sounds like a corrupt Nav database entry or something for that airport.Let me know how it goes.Cheers,

Hi Its not FS2CREW mate as i get it as well ,if i route .. EGKK to EGSS via ABBOT i get the freeze problem ,i keep meaning to post on the forums about it but just put a post up about another problem i have .. dont want them to get the hump with me so gonna wait for a bit lol lol ,.. maybe you could try it ?. Thanks Rich

ugcx_banner.png

Hi Its not FS2CREW mate as i get it as well ,if i route .. EGKK to EGSS via ABBOT i get the freeze problem ,i keep meaning to post on the forums about it but just put a post up about another problem i have .. dont want them to get the hump with me so gonna wait for a bit lol lol ,.. maybe you could try it ?. Thanks Rich
Please post that in the iFly Support forum.The iFly Developers are very serious about correcting bugs in their software (they are an excellent company who genuinely care about their customers and software), and they should know about this.Cheers,

Please post that in the iFly Support forum.The iFly Developers are very serious about correcting bugs in their software (they are an excellent company who genuinely care about their customers and software), and they should know about this.Cheers,
Found this thread which actually points out to a Navigraph Airac issue.Thank for your support and your excellent product.My best,Eugenio