Sign in to follow this  
J Lonchambon

VIDEO MARSHALLER

HELLO,I am brand new at this FS2 Comander.I use PMDG 747 with Windows Vista and FSX. I also run FSX in windows mode.I uncheck pause on task etc.I am able to launch Video Marshaller from the main paner and get the VM panel.When I click on a button (i e chocks) the video screen shows up but it is blank.Also it seems to pause FSX.So I can't figure out why this is.I am not too clear as to just what the video screen is supposed to show but I assume it shows ground crews interacting???I would appreciate your suggestion on this.Thank youG2Pilot

HELLO,I am brand new at this FS2 Comander.I use PMDG 747 with Windows Vista and FSX. I also run FSX in windows mode.I uncheck pause on task etc.I am able to launch Video Marshaller from the main paner and get the VM panel.When I click on a button (i e chocks) the video screen shows up but it is blank.Also it seems to pause FSX.So I can't figure out why this is.I am not too clear as to just what the video screen is supposed to show but I assume it shows ground crews interacting???I would appreciate your suggestion on this.Thank youG2Pilot
Hi,Yes, it plays a little video of the ground crew guy making various hand signals.If you're in Windowed mode, the video should play.Only other thought: Make sure you have the latest Windows Media Player installer.Your version might be old or corrupt.Best,

Hi,Yes, it plays a little video of the ground crew guy making various hand signals.If you're in Windowed mode, the video should play.Only other thought: Make sure you have the latest Windows Media Player installer.Your version might be old or corrupt.Best,
Thank you for your reply,I do have a problem with Media Player. I get no video and can't find a fiix for it, May be you can point me to the latest version. Can't find it at Microsoft.This FS 2 sure is nice - G2pilot

Thank you for your reply,I do have a problem with Media Player. I get no video and can't find a fiix for it, May be you can point me to the latest version. Can't find it at Microsoft.This FS 2 sure is nice - G2pilot
Glad you like FS2Crew.I'm not sure off hand how to repair/re-install Windows Media Player.You'll need to research how to do that via Google.Cheers,