Sign in to follow this  
cubpilot78

Missing sounds

UPDATE on Sounds...Okay, a few of you reported that some Start Crew and Ground Crew sounds weren't playing.I think I identified and fixed the issue.Since I could never reproduce it, I have to have the people who reported it test it personally.Why did it happen? It's just one of those things were, like people, not all computers behave the same way.If all is okay, I'll release a hotfix shortly.EDIT: Okay, I think I definitely nailed it :( Cheers,

Hello!I'm having the same problems as others, expect my marshaller works nicely. Only problem is those missing sounds of ground personnel :( Happens on every airport, i use EU soundset without headset and os ís Windows 7 64bit PremiumHope you have solution for this :( Greets,

Mikael Leinonen

Hello!I'm having the same problems as others, expect my marshaller works nicely. Only problem is those missing sounds of ground personnel :( Happens on every airport, i use EU soundset without headset and os ís Windows 7 64bit PremiumHope you have solution for this :( Greets,
Hi,Yes, I fixed it. It's a problem that affected select areas in certain parts of the world.That's why we never experienced it during testing.The problem is now fixed and V1.1 will be released shortly.V1.1 also makes a few other changes.Cheers,

Hi,Yes, I fixed it. It's a problem that affected select areas in certain parts of the world.That's why we never experienced it during testing.The problem is now fixed and V1.1 will be released shortly.V1.1 also makes a few other changes.Cheers,
Great, thanks for a fix :( Greets,

Mikael Leinonen

Guest dazz81

Any news on when the update is coming?

Guest dazz81
Probably in 24 hours.I'm adding a new feature to it.... "Bleeds off landings" and making some other minor tweaks.Cheers,
Awesome. Looking forward to it.