Sign in to follow this  
mikkel

Real world MD-11 routes

Hi,I just started flying the MD-11 again, and I remember a few years back - there was a lot of real-world MD-11 routes posted on this forum. I especially enjoyed the short cargo hops in Europe.Anyone got access to such routes?Best regards,Mikkel E.

Hi,I just started flying the MD-11 again, and I remember a few years back - there was a lot of real-world MD-11 routes posted on this forum. I especially enjoyed the short cargo hops in Europe.Anyone got access to such routes?Best regards,Mikkel E.
Do you know FlightAware and FlightRadar? First one for US domestic and international flight (from/to USA) and the second one for the flights within Europe. Both are tracking for real flights all over the world.Real Operating Flightplans are usually subject of changes because of NOTAMS, RAD, weather, etc. etc...try the "search" function of the forum to find out the post...So i suggest you those flightplanner: RFinder and Real World FP Database. The first is well-known in FS World, the second one is a site where the users with real flight plan upload them to the community, and you can search for a specific OFP of a specific day on a specific route...Hope this help,Cheers,

I've been doing the 737/777 rotation, but last weekend, I decided to fly the MD-11 after a few months.  I used Centurion Air Cargo our of Miami.  Here are the timetables for the Americas.

http://www.centurioncargo.com/assets/pdf/americas-01-2014.pdf

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)