Sign in to follow this  
damienw

My review of FS2Crew for the iFly 737 as real-world B737 Capt

Bryan, is there a button version for Level-D767 in the same manner like for iFly's 737? It's a very convenient interface. You can have it on and off the screen, you can assign joystick buttons for the flow etc. It was not that convenient in the older first release for PMDG737 that I have. The iFly version is really great now and despite a few quirks I like it more already, than the voice versions (for pmdg and maddog). Thanks,Dirk.
Honestly I think Level-d voce version is the best of the Voice series and have to agree that Ifly Buttton is the best of button series.

Honestly I think Level-d voce version is the best of the Voice series and have to agree that Ifly Buttton is the best of button series.
Thank you.But I'd argue that iFly Voice is currently better than 767 voice.iFly voice is more sophisticated.Cheers,