Sign in to follow this  
luvairbus

FsCrew QualityWings ultimate 757 collection

Vote for QualityWings 757  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Would any like a Fscrew QualityWings 757 edition

Honestly, I never hear anyone mention the product and until seeing your poll I thought it was freeware.

Hm, QW757 would be a fun add on with fscrew. Lets hope that it would be considered some time down the road.Skoal.

I know its a good product thats why I request a fscrew edition for it.
Level-D is said to be doing a 757, and it will probably come with a full SDK (which makes things a lot easier).If FS2Crew does a 757, that'll be the one.Best,

Level-D is said to be doing a 757, and it will probably come with a full SDK (which makes things a lot easier).If FS2Crew does a 757, that'll be the one.Best,
Nice to hear, but they will do only FSX version of 757. Just to be curious Captain Sim 757 does he provide SDK? Or is there any possibilities to make Fs2Crew for Captain SIm 757? I know that we would all love to have Fs2crew in every single model of plane that we own and that sometimes wishes and possibilities are not on the same line, but so far i have (737, 747, 767, maddog, -voice and airbus series regular - as you explained that the voice version is not possible) and it is really a great product, so as you see i am missing only 757 to complete my fleet :-) tnx, Daniel

Nice to hear, but they will do only FSX version of 757. Just to be curious Captain Sim 757 does he provide SDK? Or is there any possibilities to make Fs2Crew for Captain SIm 757? I know that we would all love to have Fs2crew in every single model of plane that we own and that sometimes wishes and possibilities are not on the same line, but so far i have (737, 747, 767, maddog, -voice and airbus series regular - as you explained that the voice version is not possible) and it is really a great product, so as you see i am missing only 757 to complete my fleet :-) tnx, Daniel
As far as I know, Captsim doesn't provide an SDK. The aircraft devs usually advertise that fact if they have one because it's great for guys like me (and home cockpit builders,too).I'd love to do all planes because they're all great, but creating each FS2Crew is a very labor intensive process. So if a 757 comes, it'll be for the Level-D.Cheers,

Bryan, Level D has been saying the 757 is coming out soon,and that was a page out of their printed ops manual.That manual was published in 2005.They will not talk about it or even give any updates.I like the Quality Wings 757 but if you do one talk to Level-D and see if they will give you a update.Than you can make a clear call on doing a 757. JeffG

Jeffrey Gerbert

Bryan, Level D has been saying the 757 is coming out soon,and that was a page out of their printed ops manual.That manual was published in 2005.They will not talk about it or even give any updates.I like the Quality Wings 757 but if you do one talk to Level-D and see if they will give you a update.Than you can make a clear call on doing a 757. JeffG
I know it's coming, so don't worry.Cheers,

Really?... I hope that statment has fact, and its not based on wishfull thinking.As it stands that exaclty what LVLD757 is.

Guest acezboy561

Why not do what you did with the 737s (for iFly & PMDG)? Create it for the QW757 then upgrade it for the LevelD757 when its released?