Sign in to follow this  
Haza

'Not in Database' FMC problems

I wonder if anyone can help,I go to upselect a saved plane into co route, for example KJFKEGLL001.RTE and it returns not in database when I know it is so I wonder if the path is not correct, anyone shed any light?Many thanks Harry

It's KJFKEGLL0001.RTE iircTry adding that zero and see if it works.

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

No he had it right. It is 001. But the PMDG saved plans are in 3-letter format. It would be JFKLHR001. No period or RTE at the end.

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator

No he had it right. It is 001. But the PMDG saved plans are in 3-letter format. It would be JFKLHR001. No period or RTE at the end.
Are you sure about the IATA codes? I remember EDDFVHHX001 working. No point or rte.

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

I pulled up the PMDG/Flightplans folder when I wrote it to be sure, it is listed in IATA codes.

Eric Vander

My 747 Fuel Calculator

hmmm doesn't seem to be the reason why by changing what I type, could it be the path to the fmc?Thanks for your help,Harry

Are you in FSX or FS9? For FSX, check the FSX/PMDG/Flightplans folder to make sure all the files are there. I just co-routed "JFKLHR001" into my FMC and it loaded fine.

Eric Vander

My 747 Fuel Calculator

I will let you know how I get on, just away from computer atm,thanks for all your help.

I have a similar issue.......I believe the PATH is correct.....but also get "not in database" error.Here is the path I am using for my .RTE flight plan ===>C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\PMDG\FLIGHTPLANI seem to recall this working at one time.Regards..............Elliot

I just found my problem!!....the path should be the following:C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\FLIGHTPLANSIt works!!Regards.......................Elliot

I've saved dozens of flight plans. After you select "route copy" of an activated and executed flight plan, you will, for example, see it saved as "KIAHPANC001" I believe, if you update your Navigraph data base and some of the waypoints are changed, then it will show "Not in Data Base" when you try to load it.Pete Locascio

Pete Locascio