Sign in to follow this  
chevelle505

Question about B25 Sounds

hey all, ive had the 25 now for a while, but ive noticed that when in spot view (outside), the startup sounds dont work, it just goes right to idle...now on the interior, it works fine and you can hear those 2600"s fire up. how do I get the external start sounds to work? the files are there but nothing plays.

The exterior and interior sounds are different files. Granted, it sounds better from the inside, when you get that chug-chug moment before the engine catches. You still hear the starter engage on the outside, though, but it smooths out more quickly. That's the way the sound.cfg is structured and there is nothing you can do to change that. Sorry.

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Thanks bill, hey no problem...you guys make an excelent plane! BTW i had one other question, but rather than start an entire new thread figured id ask here....will my repaints of the Mitchell work in FSX? thats really one of the reasons i havent upgraded to fsx, i dont wanna loose all my repaints of aircraft like "Killer B" for the B25.

Thanks bill, hey no problem...you guys make an excelent plane! BTW i had one other question, but rather than start an entire new thread figured id ask here....will my repaints of the Mitchell work in FSX? thats really one of the reasons i havent upgraded to fsx, i dont wanna loose all my repaints of aircraft like "Killer B" for the B25.
I've tried over forty of them, so far, and all have worked without a glitch and look fabulous.

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Chevelle505. me and my dad have BT-v7, and alot of them work great in it as well....Killer-B is an included aircraft.