Sign in to follow this  
Guest F4PhantomRAAF2

PMDG Sounds

I think the sounds are unrealistic to. When cruising your only supposed to wind outside, instead I can hear the engine roar and the wind. That is terrible :(

Guest F4PhantomRAAF2

I have some guy trying to convince me to buy it.I love the Level D 767, it has the most realistic cockpit sound I have ever heard.

Petr can you record the sound during flight from the cockpit for me?Daniel
Hi Daniel,but I have only normal 744X not 748X..... But if you want me to record it. I can try :-) Let me know. Is there any software to recrd it directly from output or I have to use microphone?PetrPetr

Petr;Definitely make sure that you've got your speakers set up properly in your computer's "control panel". I hated the PMDG sounds at first (heard nothing but wind noise) but discovered that my machine was set up for speakers that I didn't have (LOL)...once I got that straightened out the balance of engine vs. environment noise was the way it should be.Not saying that is your problem, but worth looking into.
Hi Matt,when I hear PMDG calls 2500, V1, Rotate, etc... I think the speakers are correct. I just had to switch off Battery / Electrics ambient cockpit sounds /in PMDG menu). Now I can fly :-) I hear motors clearly...Petr