Sign in to follow this  
MrGreen

B777 Cockpit Preparation

Hey there!First video i've seen so far on youtube where you can watch the full cockpit preparation of an aircraft:

Video is in multiple parts, but you should be able to find these at the related videos section on the right.You guys seen videos like this on any other aircrafts?

Wow! That was really interesting to see all the different systems they have available on the 777. I wonder how many of those PMDG can simulate, especially the ATC/ATIS requests, or if the FSX engine makes it impossible to implement those. Having an EFB would be a very cool new tool to have in the PMDG model. Just makes me that much more excited for the PMDG version!

Alstublieft Bas.Neal, i guess they could (maybe) link the ATC request page with the squak box/fsinn chat. Btw, your name sounds familiar ;)

The ATIS request might be possible by just pulling the weather from FSX or Active Sky if you use that. The PDC might be possible if you fly online but offline I doubt it.

PMDG should team up with TOPCAT on the takeoff calculation feature of the EFB shown in part 2

The ATIS request might be possible by just pulling the weather from FSX or Active Sky if you use that. The PDC might be possible if you fly online but offline I doubt it.
Hi RyanDo you think the other CPDLC functions will be possible. That will be soo cool.Kind Regards

There are quite a number of videos on YouTube relating to preflight checks etc.vololiberista

Hi, If you want to see the 777-300ER cockpit in all its glory, buy the Just Planes Air Canada version, worth every penny and an excellent standby for the PMDG version. richard welsh.

Hi RyanDo you think the other CPDLC functions will be possible. That will be soo cool.Kind Regards
CPDLC functions would certainly be possible for online flying. Actually, it techically already is as text communications, it's just not incorporated into any aircraft systems. I could see it as being very useful for Virtual Airlines that require you to check in at regular intervals (about every 45 min at mine). For offline ATC (default or radar contacts current version) I highly doubt it outside the ATIS. I don't know if you can interface with it. Maybe in rc5 perhaps