Sign in to follow this  
Soya

HD MD-11 action!

Hey folks,It has been a while since I made any new FSX videos, I only did a few last year but before I could do more, the PC died. A new year has come to pass plus the arrival of my new PC. So here are 2 videos which I been working on over the past week, 1 is more of a showcase closeup FSX video presenting the MD-11 with HD liveries up close and the other is more action orientated with MD-11 landings shown from a wide variety of camera angles/zooms etc.I hope you will enjoys these 2 as much as I did in making them, btw best viewed at full 1080p.Showcase MD-11:

Action MD-11:

Thank you for viewing, please feel free to add comments and/or constructive criticism.

Nice compilation, but I'm not a big fan of the McPhrat's repaints, and this video demonstrates why, especially with the KLM and Aer Lingus liveries. There's too much of a patch work quilt effect, causing unrealistic color variations in the paint. Their 757 paints had this same problem.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d