Hi, I´m actually searching for a new PSU, cause I want to upgrade to the GTX 470 and therefore I need a new PSU. Just found this one on the web: http://www.amazon.de...f_rd_p=46337509 It looks to be a good one and the prise is also nice, but I´m not sure whether this is really as goog as I think, don´t have much knowledge about PSU´s. Maybe someone can help out.

Looks good to me. It's 80+ certified and a 40A 12V rail is more than enough for your 470 + overclocked CPU. It's modular and the price is great also, it costs 75€ here in Spain

Sorry, that was wrong. That PSU has 2 rails at 25A for a max combined 504W. Still goodHere's cheaper option http://www.amazon.de/CoolerMaster-GX550-Netzteil-Watt-ATX23/dp/B0035Q4RPK/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1295913915&sr=1-1It's not modular bit it has a single 44A rail that draws more power than the OCZ. It's also 80+

I suppose I would have to go with Dazz's option with the single 12V rail. But it is non-modular which I find a pig to keep your case tidy with.

LOL, the cooler master was 61€ a couple of hours ago, now it's 66,75€.