Sign in to follow this  
lovetofly28

Will the NGX have this?

PMDG,I just recently discovered that some 737's have electrical stairs that are stored below the front left door that can be automaticly deployed, and I was wondering, will the NGX feature this? It seems like that was a good idea when stairs or a jetway arn't avalible...Thanks, Spencer Hayes

Already in and you'll see it shortly...Please sign your real name to your posts in accordance with forum rules, thanks.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Already in and you'll see it shortly...Please sign your real name to your posts in accordance with forum rules, thanks.
Fixed, and thanks for the fast reply... :(

just as an aside...I was thinking about this whilst playing with the FS9 ver in FSX (multiple models with and w/out stairs) - with weight being a premium, what additional weight does this add to the standard NGX?

Stairs were once standard on the aircraft, however, many airlines removed them due to weight and difficulty in operation (they would jam). They are now an option.Cheers,Nick Jones

Guest acezboy561
Fixed, and thanks for the fast reply... :(
Hey Mate-What Ryan means is put it in your signature so you do not have to post your name every time, or at the end of every post on the PMDG forums you will have to write it!!

Guest wims
...see it shortly......
:( :(

Phewww! I was thinking I'd have to leap out of the plane and land on my face after each flight :( The emergency slides should inflate into the shape of the Woodpidgeon!!

Already in and you'll see it shortly...Hope this means it will be released shortly!!!!!!!!!!:(!Ian Besemer

Come on, don't make shortcuts ... We found the way back to tranquility ...Regarding the stairs, what is the weight of it ? As asdf987 said, this got to be a serious one ?! In which case do company take this option ? Small airports ? The advantage must be real regarding extra fuel cost !

They are used to save on costs too, it's cheaper than parking at a gate with a jetway or using ground equipment stairs. The aircraft can park at an empty remote ramp and deploy it's own steps :)

Alaister Kay

Is that bike included too?
it's not a bike, it is follow me vehicle for ryanair. second officer drives it and he get off and grab it when 737 arrives the runway.

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

PMDG,I just recently discovered that some 737's have electrical stairs that are stored below the front left door that can be automaticly deployed, and I was wondering, will the NGX feature this? It seems like that was a good idea when stairs or a jetway arn't avalible...Thanks, Spencer Hayes
If you haven't purchased the FS9 version of the PMDG 737, then that product has the stairs included. Just in case you didn't know.