Sign in to follow this  
lovetofly28

Will the NGX have this?

it's not a bike, it is follow me vehicle for ryanair. second officer drives it and he get off and grab it when 737 arrives the runway.
LOLDon´t say it too loud as Ryanair CEO O´Leary has always his eyes and ears wide open ;)

LOLDon´t say it too loud as Ryanair CEO O´Leary has always his eyes and ears wide open ;)
Yeah make O'Leary get out there and ride the bike.Jack C

In Hahn airport the dispatchers use bycicles all the time when it is not snowing ;). I think this picture is from Hahn airportAbout the airstairs, they don't jam too often, but sometimes it happens, and when it does it's quite a mess...

it's not a bike, it is follow me vehicle for ryanair. second officer drives it and he get off and grab it when 737 arrives the runway.
That is the way you actually get to the city after landing in the middle of no-where.Oh and it will cost an extra 40 Euros. :(

Already in and you'll see it shortly...Hope this means it will be released shortly!!!!!!!!!!:(!Ian Besemer
:( Thats what I was going with...

Already in and you'll see it shortly...Hope this means it will be released shortly!!!!!!!!!!:(!Ian Besemer
I think he just means that it will be in the next update. They havn't even said anything about the NG going into beta yet!!

I think he just means that it will be in the next update. They havn't even said anything about the NG going into beta yet!!
Correct.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Ryan,Forgive me if this has been asked before. Is there any chance that the NGX will include the EFB? I know this would be a daunting task to include it and it's functionality on top of what the team already has it's hands full developing. Read about it in FCOM Vol. 2, and was amazed.Thanks in advance.

Ryan,Forgive me if this has been asked before. Is there any chance that the NGX will include the EFB? I know this would be a daunting task to include it and it's functionality on top of what the team already has it's hands full developing. Read about it in FCOM Vol. 2, and was amazed.Thanks in advance.
Not happening, sorry. We'll see what happens when we get to the 777, but that would add a ton of development time to the project and the data is not easy to obtain. That's not just navdata, it's detailed diagrams of every airport and so on.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

ahhhh... I'm afraid we won't have anything to install until Mar-Apr soonest....Gregory

too much, too soon....

Not happening, sorry. We'll see what happens when we get to the 777, but that would add a ton of development time to the project and the data is not easy to obtain. That's not just navdata, it's detailed diagrams of every airport and so on.
The second best thing to do is the 'iPad-trick', the folks over at Navigraph are planning/working on an application for using their nDAC program on the iPad. Or do like me, fire up ASE and nDAC on the remote PC :)