Sign in to follow this  
jackcnd

P8P67 Pro - Cant see all of New Bios Screen ?

Looks like the P8P67 Pro has a new higher resolution bios screen.Sounds great but the bottom and right side are cut off on my display.I use a HDTV monitor and the full bios screen is not visible,probably the mode its outputting is not compatible with the monitor?Anyone know the resolution of the new bios screen...

hmmm, thats strange. I'm running a HD monitor too, yet my BIOS scales to the correct dimensions...:Thinking:

On my monitor I can set different methods how the monitor should scale the image. Have a look in your monitor manual and menues.

Checked a number of TV settings, can change the scaling but does not help .I think the bios is outputting 1024x768 (or 1280x1024) and the HDTV does not support it over HDMI?Intel's P67 MB I think I read has a standard bios resolution, maybe Asus will add that as a option, or 720p or 1080p,A number of people are having this issue.Workaround, the set has a PC VGA input that I can use to see the full screen then change cables back to hdmi.Other than that the board has not been not too bad,took some bios changes to get my SSD to show as a boot drive,and I seem to get random black screens at times rebooting.Overclocking looks promising, waiting for my cooler but on the stock 2500K cooler, had 4GHz at stock voltage. Only a multiplier change done within windows, didnt try any higher.