Sign in to follow this  
nivi

Keyboard command FS9

When I use the keys on my keyboard to ATC command they are not working. When I open ATC, the first figure is 1 to open frq. this key is working, but the next one 2 for req. of clearence is not working and so on. None of the command to ATC are working, taxi, take off etc. etc. I have reinstalled FS9 without any chance still the same, I have deleted Fs9.cfg no look. Can anybody help?

Just a thought as I don't use the ATC facility myself but it isn't anything to do with CAPS LOCK being on, perhaps?David

Just a shot in the dark, but does this happen with all aircraft, even the default models? Some payware addons have this as a known issue - some of the old PSS ones did, at least. Creating a flight with a default model and then switching aircraft solves that.

Some add on has probably hijacked or remapped your 1 key (and others) to perform a different function. It could be in FS9 or some other program you've installed.Also, have you tried a different keyboard?

Hi Note that you should be using the numbers above the main keyboard, and not those on the Num pad.Hope this helps,

I have used FS9 since the beginning. Until now with no problem, but now I have this problem. I have now again uninstalled FS9, updated WIN7. I will start over again installing FS9, and see what happens. I will return with the result.

I have used FS9 since the beginning. Until now with no problem, but now I have this problem. I have now again uninstalled FS9, updated WIN7. I will start over again installing FS9, and see what happens. I will return with the result.
Hi :) I have had this problem before too. I quit FS,reinstall the airport I was in(FSDT KORD) and then launch Fs9 again. It works./If you have AES then you can try disable then enable it.

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5