Sign in to follow this  
Alpinekid

Matrox TripleHead2Go Problem

I too have had this problem. The following is a note I put on file for future reference. I quote, as it may help someone with this problem:FLASHING CURSOR PROBLEMSince raising the resolution from 3840 x 1024 to 5050 x 1200 cursor flashing has occurred whenever large panels, such as Overhead, were called up.The solution is to alter the size and, if desired, position of the panel windows.For example, PMDG 747-400X is cured by amending its four ‘panel.cfg’ files. That’s 2 each for 747-400 & 747-400F.The amendments made are:OverHeaDunder [Window02] change window_size = 1.000, 1.000 to 0.300, 0.950 window_pos = 0.000, 0.000 to 0.350, 0.000 BIG3under [Window04] change window_size = 1.000, 1.000 to 0.300, 0.900 window_pos = 0.000, 0.000 to 0.350, 0.050 CDUunder [Window06] make window_size = 0.150, 0.950PEDestalunder [Window07] make window_size = 0.150, 0.500RADiounder [Window08] make window_size = 0.200, 0.900 WAYS TO POSITION To place to top left: change position=4 to position=0. (I think there are 9 possible positions)Delete the window_pos line.That line is for fine tuning and overrides the position line if added. It is written so that each of two factors indicate the left and top position. Factor 1.000 is 100% so 0.350 will position about one third of the way across the widescreen. 0.000 sets it to the top of the screen. SETTING THE SIZEFirst number gives the width; second the height. So if you want the vertical size to be half the screen height the number is 0.500. If you want the width to be half of one of the 3 screens the number would be 0.166 (or thereabouts). The width percentage is of the 3 screens together, i.e half of one screen is one sixth of the three.Frank Jones

Regards

Frank Jones

I updated the panel.cfg files for all the default aircraft, and two third-party aircraft from Lionheart Creations, to fix this issue with my TripleHead2Go. They are up on the library, and have been there for over a year. Just search the library for "Triple-Wide Panel Fixes" (without the quotes), and you can just download them. Note that you may still want or need to make a couple of adjustments for your resolution, based on your own personal preference, but at least it's a good baseline without having to go modify each and every aircraft. Just thought I'd throw this out there for those still having problems, or in case anyone is concerned about editing their own panel.cfg files.Hope this is helpful to anyone else running TH2G or Eyefinity. Remember to backup your existing panel.cfg files before overwriting them with the ones from the zip file.Good luck!-George