Sign in to follow this  
031195ds

Few Scenery Questions

Hi,I was just wondering, what is the best scenery for the following sceneries:New York JFK payware/freeware (Are there any besides FS Dreamteam?)Ibiza payware/freeware Seoul payware/freewareLuton payware/freewareLubeck payware/freewareThank You

<br />Lübeck: Check out German Airports 3 from Aerosoft.<br />
<br /><br /><br />Oh wow yes thank you just going to purchase it does anyone have anything for the others? Thank you Superpilotv2

Hi,I was just wondering, what is the best scenery for the following sceneries:Seoul payware/freeware
Overland has a good Incheon covers both fs9 and fsx. Includes the new runway 16/34. There also was an effort Project:RKSS for Gimpo but the last version was indicated as "beta" and never was updated from 2004. Don't know what happened.scott s..

For Ibiza payware/freeware its got to be the Aerosoft payware,and Luton go to UK2000 scenery, its an old scenery but its good.Eiresim are making a new scenery of Luton, but no release date as yet. Steve

Hi,I was just wondering, what is the best scenery for the following sceneries:New York JFK payware/freeware (Are there any besides FS Dreamteam?)Ibiza payware/freeware Seoul payware/freewareLuton payware/freewareLubeck payware/freewareThank You
Hi..not sure if I can help you with your queston, however, as you are looking for scenery you MUST! look in at "uk2000 scenery" (just Google it) they have superb scenery for British airports and for FREE! or you can d/l and try befor you buy. Fs9 and FsX only.

For Ibiza payware/freeware its got to be the Aerosoft payware,and Luton go to UK2000 scenery, its an old scenery but its good.Eiresim are making a new scenery of Luton, but no release date as yet. Steve
Thank You for the Luton new scenery I hope it comes out soon it looks exactly like near where I live :)