Sign in to follow this  
FirstOfficera320

Taking the 737 into LOWI, anyone?

Hi Guys,As promised a few weeks ago here are some real world charts specific for the 737NG. I did ask Ryan if he wanted to use these charts for an update featuring the HUGS (again), VSD and PRNAV, but he was so uninterested he forgot to answer me. Or maybe my PM just got into a flood of "release date requests".....whatever, now I am posting these charts for you guys.<<Attachment Removed due to copyright concerns>>Have fun and land safe,Martin Dahlerup

Wow those are some complicated procedures.
Yeah, but that's the fun of the challenge. I'll try them all.

Matheus Mafra

Thank you very much...LOWI is an amazing airport in real life (flown with a small C182 from LIME...Big%20Grin.gif) but now we can also fly it in FS with realistic charts...I will give it a try...Cheers,

I've done a few of these procedures in the past, some of them are really cool. Highly recommended.

Hi Guys,As promised a few weeks ago here are some real world charts specific for the 737NG. I did ask Ryan if he wanted to use these charts for an update featuring the HUGS (again), VSD and PRNAV, but he was so uninterested he forgot to answer me. Or maybe my PM just got into a flood of "release date requests".....whatever
I am so unbelievably tired of this type of rude and snarky comment with respect to us not responding to everyone's private pet concern. You are at least the 3rd or 4th person to say something like this to me in the last week.It says very clearly in the forum rules NOT to private message PMDG members on the forum - we get hundreds of the things every day and we rarely look at them - I never even saw yours and it's probably at the bottom of 10 pages of them.Who owns the copyright on the charts you're posting? If those are owned by an airline or any other non-public entity, they need to be removed immediately.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Martin-If I may jump in here:We state very clearly in the forum guidelines that it is NOT okay to private message the members of the PMDG team with requests/questions/etc.We do this for a range of very carefully thought out reasons. For example:a ) Answering messages in private causes a tremendous amount of repetition. Answering messages in public allows everyone to learn/share.b ) There are a limited number of us. There are an unlimited number of forum users. It is unreasonable for us to expect that members of the team keep up with the volume of PMs that come in on top of the other things that they are required to do.c ) If we do not control the communication channels by which is is appropriate to reach us, then we get users becoming (or pretending to be) offended when a member of the team does not reply. In this case- I find that your post presumes that you are somehow unimportant to Ryan, or- to look at it the other way- that you are somehow important enough that Ryan is expected to drop everything he is doing in order to cater to your needs.Neither of these cases is true, which is why we make it clear that you should not anticipate a reply from forum PMs...I don't know how Ryan manages his PM inbox- but mine fills to capacity so quickly that they get deleted without ever being read... It is unfortunate I don't have time available to read/reply to every personal PM- but the reality is that there are many more of you all than there are of us....PS: The pdf you posted is copyrighted by two different entities... If you have a valid license from the copyright owners to publish the material, them please re-add it to your post along with the license authorization text that you should have been provided by them copyright holders...

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Ian-When a user elects to post copyrighted material in a forum managed by PMDG, it becomes our business.Thank you for your input all the same.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Hi Robert,Thank you for your answer. I really appreciate it. And also for making it clear about copyright material. The exitement got to my head. These two idears was really spontanious and next time I'll think them more through.In the anticipation of the 737NGX release I did think that your inboxes would be flooded. Ryan,I tried to write my post a little light hearted, but since english is not my mother tounge, it may not have gone as well as I would have thought. By the way, I hope you don't mind me listing to your music ever now and then. Can I PM you my opinion? ;) I hope that all others have learned something from this topic. Thank you,Martin Dahlerup

Hi Guys,As promised a few weeks ago here are some real world charts specific for the 737NG. I did ask Ryan if he wanted to use these charts for an update featuring the HUGS (again), VSD and PRNAV, but he was so uninterested he forgot to answer me. Or maybe my PM just got into a flood of "release date requests".....whatever, now I am posting these charts for you guys.<<Attachment Removed due to copyright concerns>>Have fun and land safe,Martin Dahlerup
LOWI - EDDM and vice versa is my preferred leg with (almost) any aircraft, at the same time short and challenging enough. Currently being flown with the J41 and my still rather brand new TrackIR while waiting for the NGX. Thanks for the charts, mate. Which are btw still available and not removed due to copyright infringement.phil

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Managed to get a ride into the flight deck at work into LOWI two winters ago, this was the start of the approach in to the valley (aircraft is an A321). cant wait to go again, hopefully will get a bulked approached onto the weatern runway.Steve Thomas

I can still acces the PDF, despite the message saying that it has been removed? :S

-thanks for the charts! looks like some fun ahead with these.

Peter Osborn