Sign in to follow this  
dan12

Microsoft Flight

Hey PMDG support. I was wondering whether you would be bringing out a version of the NGX for the new Microsot Flight software. Cheers for your answer.PS: Sorry about the last thread I posted I was just angry about all of the threads you guys were posting about the release date being variable. I understand that you are trying your hardest to get this out for us so take your time and get it right we can wait.:(

I'm sure they will do it just like they did with their 747.:)

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

I am pretty sure they can't answer this with any certainty until they get their mits on Flight and have a gander of it's insides.

I am pretty sure they can't answer this with any certainty until they get their mits on Flight and have a gander of it's insides.
oh, really? thanks as I was just about to ask whether they will port the NGX to the possibly upcoming Flight version in 2023. :( well, I better give those nice folks a break and wait for the NGX then :( phil

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

there is loads of threads on this issue,please use the forum search engine, before posting.Dont you think that this big issue regarding compatibility with FSX and Flight would have already been discssed dozens of times? :)[also please write your full name in your signiture or on the end of each post, as per PMDG forum rules]

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I seem to recall Phil Taylor saying that 3rd party add-ons written using the the SP2 or Acceleration SDK would be compatible with FS11. I have not the time to trace the reference but his blog is here if you want to check whether I've remembered correctly: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ptaylor/default.aspx?PageIndex=1 Will MS Flight = FS11 ? Who knows. I suspect that MS's reasons for getting rid of the "ACES" production team were to do with broad commercial considerations - principally, I imagine, cutting employment costs and possibly concern about the seemingly relaxed release schedules - rather than because they thought there was anything particularly wrong with FSX or with the then-planned FS11. My personal hunch, looking at the clues on the MS website, is that there is a good chance that MS Flight will be pretty-much what FS11 would have been: basically, some fiddling around to dumb it down for a broader market, some improved performance, some new "candy" features, perhaps an attempt to steal the show from VATSIM by offering a better online experience, but retaining a large element of backwards-compatibility. Tim

There is no information on Flight yet and thus no way of knowing if the NGX will work. I think it's pretty clear Flight is not the same "FS11" that Phil Taylor spoke of so many years ago though.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I was also wondering about the performance on my computer with the NGX. I have a Intel core 2 Quad CPU with a q6600 2.4 Ghz with 4 gigs of ram and 64 bit operating software.Cheers DanI was also wondering about the performance on my computer with the NGX. I have a Intel core 2 Quad CPU with a q6600 2.4 Ghz with 4 gigs of ram and 64 bit operating software.Cheers Dan

Ha!I just saw this same question in the NG forum, now I come here.And here it is...again!How many more threads of this must we suffer! Cry.gif

I can 100 percent confirm that the PMDG NGX will be compatible with flight; if you open the throttles, let it accelerate and then haul back on the stick, you will find it in flight :( Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I can 100 percent confirm that the PMDG NGX will be compatible with flight; if you open the throttles, let it accelerate and then haul back on the stick, you will find it in flight :( Al
I was going to say what if the parking brake was on, but then realized you said "accelerate."You ruined my fun.