Sign in to follow this  
kb1tom

V-tail GPS pop-up

This has become one of my all time favorite aircraft.I run two screens and when I have the GPS pop-up window open, I cannot find a a spot to grab and resize it!Can I change this anywhere else....cfg etc?It keeps elongating and is almost unusable.Tom

This has become one of my all time favorite aircraft.I run two screens and when I have the GPS pop-up window open, I cannot find a a spot to grab and resize it!Can I change this anywhere else....cfg etc?It keeps elongating and is almost unusable.Tom
Am having the same issue basically -- unlike any other GPS-equipped model, I can't enlarge a GPS view that's too small to be useable. Anyone have any suggestions?

Same problem here. I can left click on the left side of the pop up panel and change the width, but can't find any way to adjust the vertcal size. Dale

Dale

This has become one of my all time favorite aircraft. I run two screens and when I have the GPS pop-up window open, I cannot find a a spot to grab and resize it! Can I change this anywhere else....cfg etc? It keeps elongating and is almost unusable. Tom
Tom, In the panel folder of each model, there is a configuration file. I opened this with Wordpad, scrolled down to window 01, and changed the window size as follows:Window_Size=0.500,0.354Then I saved the file and made the same change in the wingtip model.This doubled the size of the popup. I can left click near the left edge of the popup and drag it to wherever on the screen. Hope this helps, Dale

Dale

Tom,In the panel folder of each model, there is a configuration file. I opened this with Wordpad, scrolled down to window 01, and changed the window size as follows:Window_Size=0.500,0.354Then I saved the file and made the same change in the wingtip model.This doubled the size of the popup. I can left click near the left edge of the popup and drag it to wherever on the screen.Hope this helps,Dale
Dale,Thank you so much, I can finally enjoy the plane a little more.Arnie