Sign in to follow this  
bills2004svt

Service pack is out

I do like the new altimeter much better - but for the next service pack,I would suggest Carenado also fix the 10,000 digit :( See attached screen shot of me flying at 10,000 feet..
Greetings fellow desktop aviator, now that you can clearly see how high you are , could we somehow persuade Carenado to increase the size of the HSI numbers , so we can plot our course, or do i need glasses

Greetings fellow desktop aviator, now that you can clearly see how high you are , could we somehow persuade Carenado to increase the size of the HSI numbers , so we can plot our course, or do i need glasses
I wear computer glasses - maybe time to try some :(

Bert

The picture you show i bet is 1.00 zoom or more , usually zoom is set to 50 or 70 making the HSI unreadable , why would you be so concerned about the Altimeter when i could read it clearly the way it was , and not care about one of the most important instruments in the plane?