Sign in to follow this  
waw34

pmdg ngx

Hi PMDG teamI believe that today is Friday, promises promises is ... ... where's the 737 NGX I (and the rest) are still waiting .. but the patience is running out. (joke there) .. Seriously, it comes today or not?.Sincerely,waw

Guest laokurt

I hope this 737 will come very soon, beacuse I need it to FSX.

ok. Now look at the date that post was made... 07 May 2002.Its nothing about the NGX, totally different plane.

sorry ... you are absolutely right to react quickly ... said nothing ... sorry that is not true.

Sometime between 2010 and 2014, according to PMDG. Could be this year, or we may need to wait another 3 years:http://forum.avsim.net/topic/316215-ngx-final-release-date-announced/

ok .. I'm tired of waiting ... There are other 737 for FSX by other developers ... I'm going to look serious ... who knows?

Any word on the Dash 8 and the 777. Is there and estimation on those please?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Any word on the Dash 8 and the 777. Is there and estimation on those please?
NGX is first, PMDG will comment on the others when they have something to announce. Just a reminder to folks concerning this topic, please take a look at the pinned threads in the general forum and then try doing a search. You'll find lots of posts, more than you probably will want to read, discussing every aspect of this topic. :(

ok .. I'm tired of waiting ... There are other 737 for FSX by other developers ... I'm going to look serious ... who knows?
You can look at other developers but unless it's freeware, you'll only regret spending the money on them. If you've been following the progress reports and especially had a look at the latest update, you can clearly see that no one else can even come close to what's available with the NGX. They also explained that they basically took the aircraft apart back in November to add in even more goodies for us. I see that as more than understandable. They have already maxed out many of the limits imposed by FSX. No other developer can offer even half of what PMDG is in this rendition of the 737NG.

If these Folks want to charge anywhere from $70 to $330 for the books on a model that is not finished yet, How much do they plan to charge for the Model?

If these Folks want to charge anywhere from $70 to $330 for the books on a model that is not finished yet, How much do they plan to charge for the Model?
But the books are for a finished model. It was finished in 1997. The books have since been periodically updated with the latest one on March 27, 2009. I believe this revision was to add in the new FMC software features.