Sign in to follow this  
james42

Dash 8 panel merge

Hello, Does anyone know how to merge the pss dash 8 panel with the dreamwings model ? I cant seem to get it to work right. Thanks.

Ive used this, which I believe I got from Avsim, but is a few yrs old now but seems to work OK;Dreamwings Dash 8 Q400/PSS Dash Q300 Panel mergeI always looked for a good panel for my Dreamwings dash 8-400, but there weren't any. So after I got the PSS Dash 8 for my Birthday I decided to merge them.Installation:1: Make a BACKUP of your Dreamwings q400 Aircraft.cfg and the old Dash8Q400.air file!!!!2: unzip the file to a temporary folder. 3: copy the liverys from your old aircraft.cfg into the new one4: copy the new Dash8Q400.air (which is in the zipfile) and the new Aircraft.cfg to your Dreamwings Dash 8-4005: Copy the PSS q300 panel into the Dreamwings Aircraft and rename it into panel.6: Enjoy!For Questions, comments and ect. email me on alex_teichmann767@yahoo.de steve

Steve -Just a friendly bit of advice..........Never post your e-mail address in this, or any forum, anywhere - unless you enjoy receiving spam.The "bad guys" use automated programs to troll forums seeking e-mail addresses which are then passed on to spammers.If you need to be contacted, ask folks to send you a PM (Personal Message) instead.

Good advice OPA, but in its not my email address but the author of the merger.I have posted it as it was posted originally. I agree I should have been more careful but didn't read it fully.I apologies to the author for my carelessness. steve

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.