Sign in to follow this  
Gridley

UT commercial with MyTraffic GA and MIL?

From another thread that was just too long:Is it possible to use MyT to generate a traffic.bgl with just GA and Military RANDOM traffic, while using UT to generate ACTUAL scheduled commercial traffic?Will these two programs cooperate in such a fashion?Also, since I don't own MyT - does it install GA AI models?Thanks!sg

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Why don't you just use Ultimate Traffic all by itself, why even concider making things that complicated??? You can import the military aircraft you want into Ultimate Traffic now. I haven't had a chance to play with all the new features yet but you have enough in Ultimate Traffic to get what you want accomplished accomplished.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Currently, I'm most interested in GA traffic. I don't have random flight plans for GA traffic for the entire planet, nor do I know of any that could be used to import into UT. Plus, I'd like some easy-on-the-FPS GA models. Accomplishing this with UT sounds complicated to me.Thanks for your alternative suggestion, however.sg

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

It only get's complicated if your using a system below 2gigs... If that's the case stay with MyTraffic. If you have the horsepower go do some research on the latest version of Ultimate Traffic... It's up to you what GA models you decide to import into UT, you decide what planes are going to produce the biggest framerate hit. You can use MyTraffic's GA aircraft in Ultimate Traffic, it's totally customizable...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

So, from what I'm gathering from other threads and the my traffic website is that it is NOT possible for just compile MyTraffic's GA and MIL without commercial. Correct?With regard to importing GA into UT - there used to be a utility like GATM (GA traffic manager) for FS2002 that would generate random flights from a single airport. Is there such a utility that would generate random flights from numerous airports that is compatible with FS2004?sg