Sign in to follow this  
luis70

sounds increasing and decreasing

Sorry Bryan I was trying to upload a new image for you.That´s right I have selected the correct speakers configuration (stereo speakers for laptop) and now it seems to be ok.
Glad you got it sorted. This is good to know!What configuration was it set to before?

Hi Bryan, Before I had set desktop speakers. I have been testing with my new configuration and now the volume on fs2crew works perfect.P.D. I'm not absolutelly sure that this was the real solution because I had been touching many things on the sound configuration.

I Have the same problem.. I have everything coming through my speakers and VATSIM ATC through my headset. However when ever i hit the talk button wiyth ATC my speakers reduce the noise on my pc making it hard to hear my Co Pilot respond when im busy on my RWY enrtry and Ext.. I have set my Communications to do nothing. and still does it!!  Stumped

I Have the same problem.. I have everything coming through my speakers and VATSIM ATC through my headset. However when ever i hit the talk button wiyth ATC my speakers reduce the noise on my pc making it hard to hear my Co Pilot respond when im busy on my RWY enrtry and Ext.. I have set my Communications to do nothing. and still does it!!  Stumped

Read the Trouble Shooting section...  this is for the Aerosoft Voice version, but the system is the same:

http://www.support.fs2crew.com/help/manuals/#pageid=troubleshooting2