Sign in to follow this  
Guest OneTinSoldier

HJG delivers stretched DC8's...

Guest crashing_pilot

man i tell ya,if i could afford it i would send every member of hjg a container full of beer....these guys ROCK!their latest release is the DC8-61/63 SERIES....AWESOME!off to do some major flyin' ;-)http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/47412.jpg

Guest crashing_pilot

>If you get to buy some in bulk will you send me one too,>Tom?>>Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumont>for you?.....ofcourse mate ....i'm enjoying "Betsy" in all her different appearances as much as i enjoy those -8's....one drawback though:to support the Dutch economy,you'll have to do with Heineken ;-)

Guest OneTinSoldier

Hello Tom,Thanks for letting us know about the releases. I just downloaded a boatload of them! I also saw your comment about my screenshots of the HJG DC8's that I posted in the screenshot forum a while back. I'm glad you liked them. :)Cheers,Jim

Guest crashing_pilot

>Hello Tom,>>Thanks for letting us know about the releases. I just>downloaded a boatload of them! I also saw your comment about>my screenshots of the HJG DC8's that I posted in the>screenshot forum a while back. I'm glad you liked them. :)>>Cheers,>>Jimno problem Jim,i think these guys deserve as much advertising as they can get,as they really make brilliant planes...and free.i am still amazed at all the freeware we get,and i wonder if any of these guys knows exactly how much enjoyment we get out of it....my wife became ill of my "ooh" and "aah-ing" after downloading those 8's,unfortunately,there's a ban on every hjg related conversation at home ;-)as for the screenshots:i'm waiting for more Jim,you make awesome shots ;-)

Guest OneTinSoldier

Hello Again Tom,I agree HJG deserves all the kudos and exposure they can get. They do make great free planes for those of us with a romance for the older models/liveries. :) As for the screenshots, I appreciate you kind words very much :-shy , and well, I guess I'd better get busy!Cheers, x:)~Jim