Sign in to follow this  
Dark Moment

Alain Capt's MD-11 panel!!!

Guest CargoMun

Its a great panel endeed :)A little pity that some of the light switches on the panel doesnt match or engage those on the iFDG plane though. Nav and beacons in perticular. Anyone have a solution for that?

Guest HeavyFan

Hey Dark, Ok I installed the panel in a Temp folder first, so where do I excactly place all the ACS.GPS Files? I know there is A Folder Called ACS.GPS, does this go into the main 2004 FS Folder?, There is also a Dll, and "DAT" File? Where do these go? Apprecite the Help, Yeah I also noticed the Baecon Light button on the panel does not Activate the Becons on IFDG MD-11? Any Fix for this?? MIKE:)

Guest ACSoft

Hi,I will publish soon a gauge update who will correct this, along with other small details:"Runway Turnoff" pair of buttons will not anymore be "TAXI" light and will return to a fake dummy function, like it was previously.Lever button called actually "NAV" will become "TAXI"."NAV" will go where it should (small push button)."BEACON" will be supported."LOGO" is already supported, but unfortunately not in IFDG aircraft.Either 3 engines "ANTI-ICE" buttons will become true, even if I have always wondered if this FS function really does something into FS.Regards,Alain Capt

Guest HeavyFan

AGhh cool, thank's for the Info Dark, and great to hear about the update to your Panel ALain! Looking foward to it! MIKE:)

Guest CargoMun

Thanks alot for the heads up and update, Alain :)Personally i never trust the anti-ice functions in any panel, I always use the keyboard shortcuts for antiice to be sure (ctrl-h and some other one) lol :D