Sign in to follow this  
Dark Moment

UK Land class?

Guest fastdraw

Hi SimmersI am currently using using the payware european landclass by Fslandclass but at Edinburough Scotland it crashes my Fs9 to desktop. Would anyone know of any other lc files, payware or freeware (or anyware LOL) for the uk as I am very fedup of ctd. Funny though it doesn't ctd in London, seems to have something to do with the ocean water distance. It ctd at Amsterdam, too, but not at Paris?Thanks

Guest Anthony_D

> Would anyone know of any other lc files, payware or>freeware (or anyware LOL) for the uk as I am very fedup of>ctd.There's a payware product called scotflight. They do landclass edits for Scotland as well as airports and coastline edits. They have a forum, so any problems with CTD's are likely to have been voiced alreadyhttp://www.visualflight.co.uk/scotflight/I've had some problems with landclass downloads that have been migrated from fs2002. They also ctd and I'm not too sure why this happens. What's fslandclass like apart from CTD? Does it make an effort to modify terrain type (fields/scrub/forests/glaciers) as well as towns/cities?

Guest Lizardo

Lago has a very good UK landclass (I think the best), works 2k2 or CoF.

Guest fastdraw

Hi GuysThanks for the responses. I have all the Lago Mesh. Isn't it wonderful! Anthony, I visited the web site of Scotflight, interesting stuff. I am more interested in just the landclass but for all of Scotland, but we'll see. As far as the ctd I thinks it got something to do with the textures near the water (ocean) but I can't figure it out any better. The lc files do so much to improve the visuals for me. I would try to post a screen but I don't know whether your allow to? BTW I visited your website just for fun. When you go for a walk you don't fool around. LOL Beautiful pictures.Thanks again guys!

Guest Anthony_D

>BTW I visited>your website just for fun. When you go for a walk you don't>fool around. LOL Beautiful pictures.:-) Walking is my other hobby! Though somehow there tends to be a link between all my hobbies. For fs2002/fs2004 the link was Lago Terramesh! I used it to decide which mountains I should go climbing next on my holidays to Norway :-)

Guest Anthony_D

>I'm beta testing new UK landclass from Ray Taburet as we>speak; his FS2002 version (which is very good) caused a CTD in>FS9. Really! I searched his name in the library, nothing there. Sounds good, will it be freeware or payware? I look forward to seeing the mountains of scotland not being covered in trees!

Ray (Raimondo) Taburet is a prolific mesh developer but you won't find his files here as he runs FSFreeware.com.Don't know whether his LC will be payware or freeware at this time, sorry. He does both. Check his site out, anyway, if you've never been there.Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/newlogo.jpg