Sign in to follow this  
SAS263

What other games/simulators do we all play??

Guest Flyingdutchman

Hi,Besides FS2002 I usually play Operation Flashpoint, Falcon 4 and F1 2001.Today I bought the newest upgrade for OFP........so I can play 20 new mission in campaign.Bye bye,Evert :-wave

Guest Delta_747

Hmm I play:Operation: FlashpointSimGolfBattlefield 1942 (The demos right now, going to pick up a copy when it's released)GTA SeriesCFS2Gran Turismo 3 (The best racing sim ever!)F1 2002and a few others

Guest Dominik Mann

Here are my current faves...FS 2002 Pro (well, that's obvious ;-) )Il-2 ShturmovikTrain SimulatorStar Trek - Bridge Commander (occasionally)And I, too, am much looking forward to LOMAC, CFS3 and Strike Fighters (Project 1)...hope it won't be too long for them to hit the shelves over here! :D

Lately, I've been playing Madden 2003. In fact, I haven't done much Flight Simming since I got it.

GTA3, MM@, CS, HL, StarCraft...May Girlfriend (:-lol) i hope she didnt see that, j/k....thats basically it, then lie PS@ games and all../..

Guest joea

Hmm I asked this over at FS.com. Yea besides FS I like WWII sims, both tactical and operational(strategic) level. Besides the combat flight sims like CFS1 I play Close Combat3 : The Russian Front, Silent Hunter II, Destroyer Command, Fighting Steel (oldie but goody). I am planning after my upgrade on getting Il-2 and CFS2, Close Combat: The Normady Invasion or Combat Mission (both Western front ground warfare) and if I can find it an old game called The Operational Art of War, a good old hex based game I can play by e-mail. So pretty well every front of WWII will be covered eventually. the Cold War is interesting for the politics but post WWII and modern weapons are not so interesting for me...too much electronic gizmos. I used to play games like Civilisation but haven't kept up with that. Oh and the odd puzzle etc.

Soldier of fortion II, GTA 3,and the most important one: Adobe photoshop 7!!!BTW FS2002 is the boss.}> Kaveh. :-badteeth

Guest flightpro08

Counter-Strike all the way. Awesome game with a great gameplay. Best online game IMHO. :DRyan-Flightpro08 :-coolVATSIM Pilot/ControllerZLA ARTCC Controller 1 (C-1)SAN TRACON Lead [link:www.taxiwaysigns.com]Taxiwaysigns.com Scenery Designer-----------------------------My "Home Made" System Specs:Intel Pentium 4 2.2GHz ProcessorTurbo Gamer ATX Mid-Tower with 420W Power SupplyEPoX 4G4A Motherboard with Intel 845G ChipsetVisiontek XTASY GeForce4 128MB Ti4600 (Det 40.41 Drivers)512MB PC2100 DDR RAM40GB Matrox 7200RPM Hard DriveWindows XP Home Edition*No CPU or GPU Overclocking*3dMark2001SE Score: 11298

I play MOHAA, Medal of Honor, Allied Assault.Regards,Joe :-wave.Oshkosh Pictures From 2001 (Part 1) 78 Pics in Frames with 1mb in ThumbnailsHigh speed connection Recommended:http://home.attbi.com/~flypics1/FrameSet.htm.Oshkosh Pictures From 2001 (Part 2) 106 Pics in Frames with 1.5mb in ThumbnailsHigh speed connection recommended:http://home.attbi.com/~flypics2/FrameSet.htm.Picture Gallery of My Flight in a 1945 SNJ-6 on June 1st, 2002Joliet, Illinoishttp://home.attbi.com/~jranos/FrameSet.htm.http://home.attbi.com/~jranos/mysig.jpg http://avsim.com/hangar/air/bfu/logo70.gif

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

Guest Lionel Goh

Well.. I played lots of Mechwarrior(..If anyone recalls my zone name is CSV_bArOn_M )I played a bit of Operation Flashpoint , but did not get to shoot anyone.. :-lolNow , I'm playing Global Operations and FS2002.

I am wholely addicted to the [a href=http://www.ea.com/eagames/official/battlefield1942/gamedemo.jsp]Battlefield 1941[/a] demo.If you haven't played it, and are a fan of team-oriented FPS, get it! Consider it Tribes 2 in World War 2. Planes, tanks, jeeps... all drivable. And the interface/control scheme is far superior to Op:Flashpoint.It is even beating out FS2002 for me today!Give it a whirl!-Greg

I used to play just about anything, now it is all FS2002, GMAX & other utilities.(Very) occaisionally I may have a go at Alien Vs Predator 2 - although I will almost certainly get Harpoon 4 when it comes out...

Guest KD Larsen

Indeed! I have become addicted to this game, playing it all the time. A shame though, that most of the servers out there have passwords on!However, besides FS2002 & Bf1942, I usually likes to entangle myself in Commandos 2, Half-Life: Day of Defeat, Black & White, Never-Winter Nights & Warcraft 3.However, most of the time, when I want to go into the HL or Commandos 2 directory, I usually end up in the FS2002 directory! Talk about being addicted to a game :-hah

Guest mikehaska

When I'm not if FS2002, shouting at the stupid controllers, I'm being a controller in BAO Tower, shouting at the stupid planes for going around! :-lolI also like Midtown Madness 1 & 2, the SWAT series, and Unreal Tournament

Well i like trainsim, battle zone 2, mechwarrior4, black and white, and warcraft 3. oh and i'm sorry to hear you're an ohio state fan:) go blue: