Sign in to follow this  
wvernonc

C-130 Fans Read Here

Yeah, okay, a bit dramatic, but....If you are flying Mike Stone's C-130 and any of Geoff Chamber's repaints, then to complete the aircraft, you need sounds!!! And just as a reminder... If you have not downloaded Mike Hambly's sound set for the C-130, you need to! It was written for FS2002 but works just as well in FS 2004. You can find it in the AVSIM library, here:http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID...snds&DLID=13101

Guest Philip Olson

Tom, you don't know how much easier you just made my life! I downloaded the C130's yesterday and was going to find a sound file after reading the forums and bam, here it is! I guess you must be using some sort of Jedi mind reading trick or something! LOL!Thanks again!Philip

Philip,We try to anticipate what our readers need/want. Sometimes, just sometimes, we actually deliver! :-lol

Guest Shane Strong CYHZ

lol ok tom i am thinking real hard and holding a card up :)shane

Guest panda234

hey shane, sounds like you might be from halifax. I'm on grand lake, out by the airport...billg

Guest Lobaeux4

Speaking of C-130's: Anyone working on any repaints for Barry Blaisdells' AI C-130? Looking for USAF squadrons.

thank you for the link, now can anyone tell me where I can get a FS2004 compatible panel for the beautiful airplane?

Guest Lobaeux4

That's the one I'm using. It's the only stateside, slick C-130 I could find.

Ken Mitchell has one for FS2004; it's over at Flightsim.com and the file is: sc130HPN.zip-GeorgeM at 5B6