Sign in to follow this  
Superpilotv2

RealAir Turbine Duke

WOW,Beautiful shot Nick! I think you just sold me on Reality XP,And like you,I'm very excited about The Turbine version of The Duke.

Hi Guys! I am so anticipating this bird checking their page constantly! I think I am also going to invest in the RXP gauges they are just so much more accurate. I have been dying for a truly accurate Turbo prop for awhile.

I fly mostly GA and Business jets around ORBX PNW | Im live near Boston so I also will fly in MA and ME |  KLEW- 3B1- KBED 

Also avid RC Pilot, Planes and Heli | Ride a Harley's and Snowmobiles! 

PC Setup: Intel i7 8700k | MD Z370 | MSA GTX1080 | H100 liquid Cooling | 250G SSD | PS RM750 | NZXT S340 Case | Windows 10 | AOC 27" 4K | P3D V4.5 | Saitek Yoke | Saitek Rudder pedals | Saitek Throttle Quad| Lots of Addons| 

Hi Guys! I am so anticipating this bird checking their page constantly! I think I am also going to invest in the RXP gauges they are just so much more accurate. I have been dying for a truly accurate Turbo prop for awhile.
Speaking to the choir here :( Fairly limited quality options for FSX TP's...Once you do get the RXP be sure to check out their forum for info regarding updating the nav database.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Here's to hoping the release is soon!

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

Here's to hoping the release is soon!
:( :( :( Wish they would give us a hint. All of us checking the website is straining the www!!

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

I know that alot of developers will put a aircraft under coming soon for sometimes months or years. Carenado usually is about month out when they say its coming soon... Anyone know how long the piston Duke sat there??

I fly mostly GA and Business jets around ORBX PNW | Im live near Boston so I also will fly in MA and ME |  KLEW- 3B1- KBED 

Also avid RC Pilot, Planes and Heli | Ride a Harley's and Snowmobiles! 

PC Setup: Intel i7 8700k | MD Z370 | MSA GTX1080 | H100 liquid Cooling | 250G SSD | PS RM750 | NZXT S340 Case | Windows 10 | AOC 27" 4K | P3D V4.5 | Saitek Yoke | Saitek Rudder pedals | Saitek Throttle Quad| Lots of Addons| 

I know that alot of developers will put a aircraft under coming soon for sometimes months or years. Carenado usually is about month out when they say its coming soon... Anyone know how long the piston Duke sat there??
That makes sense but I´ve heared thet they wuill release it in February and the pictures look really far, so I think the just have to make some fine tunig. At least I hope so...

:( :( B) Wish they would give us a hint. All of us checking the website is straining the www!!
They did give us a hint: Coming Soon! which when translated means: Coming Soon!. :( Kind regards,

I wish I had a $Dollar$ for everytime The RealAir Website has been hit this month!!!Big%20Grin.gif I wouldn't have to work another day!!!

Another thread said the piston Duke was listed under "Coming Soon" for a year before it was released. I have no idea if that's true or not, I didn't have a machine capable of running FSX back then so I wasn't watching their site. One thing is for sure though, Real Air's products are darn near perfect right out of the box so it'll be well worth the wait however long it takes. Besides, anticipation is half the fun isn't it? :(

I think that the world won't stop turning when we have to wait some more.But she will definitely move faster when this beauty is released. Big%20Grin.gif

Besides, anticipation is half the fun isn't it? :(
No, it's not. :(

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Another thread said the piston Duke was listed under "Coming Soon" for a year before it was released. I have no idea if that's true or not, I didn't have a machine capable of running FSX back then so I wasn't watching their site. One thing is for sure though, Real Air's products are darn near perfect right out of the box so it'll be well worth the wait however long it takes. Besides, anticipation is half the fun isn't it? :(
Agreed! :(

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Three days to go! Come on, my birthday was this month and RAS needs to give me the PT6 B60!