Sign in to follow this  
Guest crashing_pilot

A FMC for FS2004

Guest mikealpha

You mean a seperate FMC, that you can connect to various airplanes ?Doesn't exist, but Reality-XP seems to be on the way to create one.Mike

Panels such as Lonny Payne's (757/767) and Eric Marciano's (A320/330/340) allow you to import flight plans into the onboard computer, and you can use those panels with a variety of aircraft. It's not a full FMC, but it sure is enough for me. If I wanted to spend all day plotting things on a computer, I wouldn't be playing flightsim!VFR rules! With a bit of IFR thrown in on a stormy night ...Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/newlogo.jpg

Guest Boone

Hi Mark,I didn't know you could import flight plans into Lonny's FMC! I thought it just contained the configuration details etc.. I know you can do it with Eric Marciano's. I must check this out as soon as I get home!Best,Boone,"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea." E. Cantona

Actually, Boone, you're right I think. I've done my own fiddling with Lonny's panel and if I recall it does only have configuration stuff by default. I'm not at my flightsim computer to check and remind myself what I've done there.So don't rush home yet! Actually, my own favourite if I have to fly by pushing buttons is Ye Olde Tristar (or DC-10 if I must) configured with INS. More fun by far.Mark "Dark Moment" BeaumontP.S. Any more pearls of wisdom from your footballing philosopher? He should probably stick to kicking the ball.http://www.swiremariners.com/newlogo.jpg

Guest Boone

Indeed, he stuck well to kicking the ball after that sad time! but for far too short a time I might add...I agree with you about the INS. For me though Captain Sim's 727 offers the greatest heavy iron reward... INS or not. Altough it is nice to tinker with an FMC every now and then!Best Regards,Boone,"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea." E. Cantona

Guest crashing_pilot

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea." E. Cantona"when the girl walks past the pool,i'll hit her with a can of Liptonice,then i'll have my way with her" E. Cantonaone bright lad eh?;-)

Guest crashing_pilot

>Tom is a poet, he just don't know it.>>Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumontno i'm not.i never will be.i can barely understand these fora..............