Sign in to follow this  
Guest MIKE737

FS 2004 / FS 2002

Guest MIKE737

This is my first post to this forum since I've FS2004 installed . Well , I've read many things from simmers and I can say that after 2 weeks ot tweaking , it has helped me a lot to leave FS2002 for FS9 . The reason why I'm writing today is simply because I want to thank all the persons who give their time to help us so that we can get nice results to run FS well , or very well for some Whenever a new version of FS is on the market , we need a lot of time to tweak , we need to be patient but this is so exciting to get nice results .... I still have FS2002 wich is still nice in my opinion , with DF 734 wich is unfortunately not compatible with FS 9 . Yes I know there's a merge , a fantastic work , the only thing I regret is the wonderful flight model ot the 737 .On the other side , I have PMDG 737 with FS9 , very nice , but still needs an update... coming soon ...happy flightsMIKE 737 Presario P4-1.9 / 512 DDRFX 5800- 52.16 2XAA-4XAF1280x1024x32HP Flat 18' and 15'XP HomePMDG 737 SU1-1

Guest rmce

agreed! Dreamfleets new model for Fs9 is in the works.I finally deleted Fs2002 with Fs9 now having 737 with trimmings!Ronald

Guest MIKE737

DF for FS9 is in the works . Maybe 2 quarter of 2004 . Hope that the flights dynamics of the aircraft will be similar than FS2002 . DF 734 is so smooth , you feel that you fly a heavy plane . PMDG is OK , except Trim elevator , wich is completely unrealistic and capture altitude , hard in my opinion .Anyway I like the product and PMDG support support is excellent . Regards MIKE 737