Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

you think you're having a bad day? look at this!

Guest The Ancient Brit

Yes Shermank, you are certainly having a bad day.Denis. The Ancient Brit.

here's another try...and this is the response I get from the system:SCRIPT ERROR!!! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------There was an error in processing your request.Following is the error message: System Message: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Please notify the administrator of this site. Thank you.

Guest Edam

Essentially, you're having an even worse day than you originally tried to relate to us. It happens. I suspect that if others here related what THEIR worst day was, you wouldn't feel so bad.

:-lolSherm, ain't your day. I suspect you are trying to upload an image greater than 120-125K in size. Put the image on a diet, and I am sure you will succeed. :)

thanks everyone...I'll try to resize the image and upload it tomorrow...sherm