Sign in to follow this  
Guest oyvindhansen

MRAI help

Guest A340-300 fan

hello, i need to get a 737-600 into FS2004 to use for SAS. i downloaded the 737-600 paintkit from PAI and then the SAS 736 texture then when i use the MRAI installer to install the textures it doesnt have the 736 in the list. can someone help?adamYou cant truley understand flying until you have actually tasted and felt it.

Guest Paragon

You must have selected a model and texture for the PAI plane in your aircraft.cfg file before you start up the MRAI installer, otherwise it will not locate the plane.Mikkel

Guest A340-300 fan

what do u mean a model and a texture? using the installer i try to install a texture but it doesnt locate the plane.adamYou cant truley understand flying until you have actually tasted and felt it.

Guest Paragon

Hi,I use the MRAI installer myself and my experiance is that unless I have selected a model and texture in my AIRCRAFT.CFG file it will not show up in the MRAI window. Let me ask you this, the model you are trying to select and install a texture on, does it have other textures associated with it? Have you tried pressing the show all buton?/Mikkel

Guest oyvindhansen

First and foremost you should let the installer check the integrity of your aircraft folder and fix all the errors. Then you should use whatever search criteria that corresponds with the UI-description of the aircraft.- Oyvind