Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ian_K

B752 with PW2040 engines, fuel performance data needed!

Hi,I'm looking for accurate fuel performance data for Boeing 757-200 equipped with PW2040 engines. A table that has fuel consumption for different phases of flight at different flight levels is what I'm looking for. The Eurocontrol BADA file is a good reference, but it is for the RR RB211-535C engines, which have ~ 4000lbs less thrust than the PW2040.The use will be the creation of an accurate flight simulator performance file, which will be used in a home cockpit 757 full flight simulator.I would appreciate any help at all in this matter, because the creation of an accurate 757 FDE is very important for our project.Thank you.Best regards,Tero PartanenOulu, Finland

PPL(A)

Guest Ian_K

HellO Tero,I found this on Herve's site for a B757 PW2037CRUISE CHARTS757 Mach .80 CruiseGROSS WEIGHT - 1000 LBSFLTLEVELSTDTEMP

Ian,Could you modify your post, and check the "Message Format" checkbox, so the table will be readable. Thank you!Tero

PPL(A)

Guest Ian_K

Sorry Tero,the edit time window has expired and any way the posting tool wrecked the layout but it is all from the B757 performance data on the site I gave you. It was just to show you that sort of data was available.Have you found it yet?Ian