Sign in to follow this  
Guest Henri W

Best ATR-42?

Guest cactus

Krister:I basically have the same system as you.P4 2.6 w/ HTRadeon 9800 Pro1 GB OCZ 3200 DDRP4C800e deluxe moboI get about 18 FPS with the ATR with ALL sliders maxed. What are you getting? That is from 2D cockpit view BTW

Guest MIKE737

ATI 9800.... looks wonderful compare to my"old" FX5800.....Thanks Henribest regardsART

Guest Henri W

Hi,My specs are about the same. I run at 23 fps fixed, but in case of the ATR there is no reason not to increase this. It runs absolutely flawlessly.Best regards,Henri

Guest cactus

Weird how you guys are getting better frames from the ATR than the PMDG when I am opposite. Even if our sliders are set differently, we should both have either the PMDG with better frames or the ATR with better frames and not you having better frames with the TAR and me havinf better frames with PMDG.

Guest Henri W

Weird indeed. Do you use the PMDG with or without VC?Best regards,Henri