Sign in to follow this  
scott967

Best Freeware AI Flightplan creation tool?

Guys, been awhile since I have created any AI flightplans. I was using a little tool called AITE in FS2002, but its a little buggy and doesnt work in FS9.Whats the best freeware tool to create new AI flightplans with? I know about Afcad and TTools to compile and place the planes once done, but need to create some flightplans first.ThanksEric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Hey Eric, Frank Betts sent me a link to a cool tool called yRoute http://spacejock.com/index.html made about 50 or so plans so far and they have all worked pretty well, even has an option for touch and gos.Regards, MichaelKDFWhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpgCalVirAir International VAwww.calvirair.comCougar Mountain Helicopters & Aviationwww.cgrmtnhelos.com

Best, Michael

KDFW

Thanks. I've used yRoute before but found it to be a bit unwieldy.it does A LOT of stuff, but I really only want to find a tool that will allow me to create some AI plans very quickly for some Touch N Go's etc at a couple of my favorite airports etc.Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Guest byoung

I didn't see an upgrade for AITM for FS 9...I tried to use the previous version and it didn't work..Barry

At that link, the first line under the AITM heading:"AI Traffic Mover v2.0 Alpha Build 272 (requires v1.2 SP1 installed) [440kb] - 10.11.2003"is the upgrade for 2k4, further down is the link for v1.2 SP1Best,sg

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Don't know about FS9, but AITM 2 and TTools 2 both are working fine for FS2k2 (for me anyway).scott s..