Sign in to follow this  

Hello All -I am having a strange issue that perhaps someone can help me solve. This issue has not occurred before, but I recently needed to re-install the Wilco 737-300 and add-on wing views, and now have the following problem. I use FS9.The wing views are accessed by using "num-lock" - holding down #5 and pressing 7,4,1 and 9,6,3 to see the various front, over wing, and rear wing views. All of these controls work fine and depict the proper view. However, when assigned to work with the CH Products Yoke, all work except the "left forward up" view which should show the trailing edge of the left wing. Instead, I see simply a "pinkish texture". This ONLY occurs on the downloaded Southwest 737-300 livery that I originally obtained from the livery list on the PIC Website. The original Wilco livery and the other liveries show this view with no problem.I find it strange that I can obtain the proper wing view by using the keypad command, but not through the assigned switch on the yoke.I have tried to locate the original livery list for the PIC 737, so I may download the Southwest livery again and see if the problem corrects itself. But, cannot locate the livery list for the 737s. Does anyone know where they ended up?This is very frustrating, so if anyone can help, I would certainly appreciate it.Best regards,Kevin

Hello All -I am having a strange issue that perhaps someone can help me solve. This issue has not occurred before, but I recently needed to re-install the Wilco 737-300 and add-on wing views, and now have the following problem. I use FS9.The wing views are accessed by using "num-lock" - holding down #5 and pressing 7,4,1 and 9,6,3 to see the various front, over wing, and rear wing views. All of these controls work fine and depict the proper view. However, when assigned to work with the CH Products Yoke, all work except the "left forward up" view which should show the trailing edge of the left wing. Instead, I see simply a "pinkish texture". This ONLY occurs on the downloaded Southwest 737-300 livery that I originally obtained from the livery list on the PIC Website. The original Wilco livery and the other liveries show this view with no problem.I find it strange that I can obtain the proper wing view by using the keypad command, but not through the assigned switch on the yoke.I have tried to locate the original livery list for the PIC 737, so I may download the Southwest livery again and see if the problem corrects itself. But, cannot locate the livery list for the 737s. Does anyone know where they ended up?This is very frustrating, so if anyone can help, I would certainly appreciate it.Best regards,Kevin
Hi Kevin,Have you emailed Wilco support?Best,