Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix_7

AN-24RV problem

Guest danowat

Hi,Well, I have been flying this beauty for a while and have one problem.Can anyone open the RSBN/NAS-1 navigation panel?, I have tried everything, I have tried opening the panels in the order it says in the manual but I still can't get it to appear.The toggles for it on the navigators panel just open up the autopilot panel.Please help, it would be a shame to let this problem mar a wonderfull add-on for me.CheersDan.

Dan, click on that scope-looking thing on the upper left of the panel under the overhead panel switch - that should bring up the navigation panel (I think).One problem I've had is that if I close the main panel by mistake, I can't open it again. Anyone have a solution?

Guest danowat

Hi,Yeah I got that navigation panel, but there is more panels from the main navigation panel, the RSBN / NAS-1 Navigation system, these are some pics of it from the manual.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/48344.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/48345.gifI am pretty sure you need these panels to use the NAV function of the autopilot.You should be able to open it with A and B, circled on the pic below.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/48349.jpgI dont even have button A, but all buttons B do is open the autopilot.Hope someone can explain.CheersDan.

Hi,Yes, I think there is a problem. Comparing the panel.cfg and their gauges with the previous version (that are similar except for the VC part) I noticed that there is an error on the bar with the active icons (B in the Navigator

Edmundo Azevedo

Guest Gdavis101

Great plane! Excellant quality! Better then most payware stuff.

Guest danowat

Hi Edmundo,Thanks for that, hopefully Samdim is around and can help to try and solve this problem?.ThanksDan.

Guest danowat

Justing making sure this does not get forgotten about, I really hope this can be resolved, would be a shame not to have this great add-on fully working.I have emailed samdim too.Dan.

Guest ChrisLee

Hi Dan,There is a transparent toggle for Nas-1 in the An24gau.cab cluster gauge ---> An-24Gau!Nas_RSBN Toggle. Just add the gauge to the navigation panel (window04). There are 2 gauges that are missing toggles, STT_An24_26_V1_3!NAS_1_V_koordinat and STT_An24_26_V1_3!NAS_1_S_koordinat. I hope Dimitri can help on this one.BTW, is there any English documents for operating the Nas system?Regards,Chris

First of all, I am not panel designer, so don't ask me questions about the panel and gauges.But this time, it seems that the lacking gauges or bad working instruments are probably of my fault. The right version of the panel has certainly been overwritten on my computer by an older version during the installation checkings.All I can help is to give the following link:http://www.avsim.ru/files.phtml?action=download&id=1437this is where the corrected gauges file is stored.

banner_samdim_q400_nrw.png

Guest danowat

HiSorry, I assumed that you would know about this, I suppose I should have read the manual better and found out who to ask about the panel.Thank you for the link, I am downloading now.CheersDan.

Guest Phoenix_7

the manual mentions a fileIL-18_5.doc by S Gritsevsky, D Dobronravin and P Hvatkinfor information on the NAS-1I don't see this file in the install?Any ideas on where to find it??John