Sign in to follow this  
glsimpilot

TrackIR Website Down?

I just got my new TrackIR II. I had a TrackIR and loved it but just sold it off on eBay when TrackIR II came out. Anyway got it today, but started getting a runtime error of some sort with the drivers that came on the CD! So I try to go to the NaturalPoint.com website to see if I can research the issue or get another driver but its not coming up for me. Is anyone else having issues getting to the TrackIR website at naturalpoint.com? Anyone else get these issues with their TrackIR II as far as runtime error?Happy Simming!

Well I guess they are having some backbone trouble. I spoke with them on the phone tonight. They also said the latest release of their software fixes the DLL issue I am having. They were nice enough to email me the software.Good guys those peeps over at Naturalpoint :-)

Let us know if you feel there is much improvement over the earlier model. Was the upgrade worth it? When I take the time to fly serious, I really enjoy my Track IR.Tony

Guest product

I'd also be interested, I couldn't fly without TrackIR but haven't heard anything from users of the new model to get me to upgrade yet...Best,Joel

Well folks, my overall feel of TrackIR2 is that it is an improvement. I got it working better than my first trackir and in much less time. Using the track hat that came with the special offer I took advantage of offers a great feel for me. I recommend everyone take a look at the TrackIr2.