Sign in to follow this  
Guest touradg morassaei

ATI 128 Rage Pro Problems

Guest Weaz

Hi all,I just picked up a copy of FS9 tonight, and it seems I am not the only one having problems with ATI and FS9.I get the tell-tale flashing triangles with my current driver. I have exhausted ATI's resources and also driverguide.com's looking for better drivers.Has anyone with the above card gotten it to work? If so, can you tell me where you got the drivers?I realize it's only a 32 mb card, but with Christmas coming, I just can't afford to upgrade to a better one yet. Thanks in advance,Jay

Guest allcott

There are literally hundreds of ATI threads in this forum. You should find all the answers you need here, except the one real solution which is to throw that old card away, it just won't cut it with FS9!Allcott

Guest wycliffe1

Hi JAyLet me first of all sympathise with you I too had an ATI 128 card and yes it really cant do it for you but "Allcott" I feel was a little harsh in his reply.Can I suggest that you have a look at some of the other threads and see what you can do. Christmas can be a bit of a nuisance especially when we simmers need to purchase some new stuff.A word of advice before you go rushing to PC World and spending your hard earned cash have a good look through Exchange and Mart, it's amazing what you can sometimes pick up in that much underated publication.All the best in your endeavours, don't get rid of FS( hold onto it until you can get yourself up to Flying heaven.Wycliffe

Guest touradg morassaei

Hi JayI had your problem before I upgraded to my new card.The question is do you have a built by ATI card or powered by ATI?i had one from Supergrace company and after updating to new driver my problem disappeared.Touradg