Sign in to follow this  
calypso

To Afcad or Not....(Apolgies to Shakespeare and Magee)

Guest wathomas777

To Afcad or Not to Afcad...That is the questionWhether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous mis-parking, Or to take arms against a sea of cargo planes clogging passenger gates, and by opposing, end them. to AFCAD, to park in the wrong spot, no more; and by an afcad to say we end the era of acceptable framerates on approach.The Heartache and the thousand natural shocks that flesh is ere to when waiting 45 minutes at KORD to receive takeoff clearance.To Sleep, Perchance to dream, Aye, there's the rub, for in that sleep of traffic, what dreams may come when we have slipped the surly bonds of earth to the high untrespassed sanctity of space, put out our hand and touched the face of God. only to arrive at KATL where 3.0 FPS MUST give us pause. There's the respect that makes clamity of so much freakin' traffic!!!!!!

Guest PaulL01

>To Afcad or Not to Afcad...That is the question>Whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows>of outrageous mis-parking, Or to take arms against a sea of>cargo planes clogging passenger gates, and by opposing, end>them. to AFCAD, to park in the wrong spot, no more; and by an>afcad to say we end the era of acceptable framerates on>approach.>>The Heartache and the thousand natural shocks that flesh is>ere to when waiting 45 minutes at KORD to receive takeoff>clearance.>>To Sleep, Perchance to dream, Aye, there's the rub, for in>that sleep of traffic, what dreams may come when we have>slipped the surly bonds of earth to the high untrespassed>sanctity of space, put out our hand and touched the face of>God. only to arrive at KATL where 3.0 FPS MUST give us pause.>There's the respect that makes clamity of so much freakin'>traffic!!!!!!>>Yay Nay, come let us Afcad, for if they do approach the city, weshall lose all the sight from the tower in time.They say the French viscount has done most honorable service.Lowly and high Afcad thou hath been seduced by them; and the misery is,example, that so terrible shows in the wreck ofcargohood, cannot for all that dissuade succession of thy laden to line up and taxi,But that they are limed with the ATC that threatenthem. I hope I need not to advise you further; butI hope your own grace will keep you where you are,though there were no further danger without afcad known but themodesty which is so lost.You shall not need to fear afcad.He that hath abandoned his default aerodrome, yea, I not he; under whosepractices of downloading he hath persecuted time with hope, andfinds no other advantage in the process but only thelosing of hope by time.And in time but not for the silken thread of time well sim spent but he that is missed but only for a while, they come they vanish, Oh but the powers of ATC cannot control, control do they not? Not they do but we say "I hope, I hope and off to afcad we go" But then we are all here, alight the praise, dis and scorn are all the afcads all so forlorn?

Dear Will,There is no need to download afcad files. Here is proof:"Do thy worst old AFD; despite thy wrong, my love shall in my verse ever live young"Sonnet 19"Good name, in default parking, is the immediate jewel of their souls"Othello, Act iii, Sc.3"Bill Gates, the best maker of simulators, combine your terminals in one !"Henry V, Act v, Sc.2"FS9's default airports shall be my gentle verse, which eyes not yet created shall o'er read"Sonnet 81"'Tis good to be sad and say nothing"A Y L I, Act iv, Sc.1If you do, however, install afcads:"Praising what is lost, makes the remembrance dear"All's Well, Act v, Sc.3

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

LOL. Ok, I just had to add:"Not that I loved AFCAD less, but that I loved the default more.""Delays have dangerous ends". "Good Night, Good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till I get my takeoff clearance tomorrow." And of course:"A gate, a gate, my kingdom for a gate"

John