Sign in to follow this  
Mike116

Wilco A320 Engines

Hello All,Here is an interesting problem for all you troubleshooters. I have the Wilco A320 and love it!! But, started running into problems last week. My engines will not start. I'm not sure if I hit a button some where I should not have. But my engines will not start. I am in intermediate mode which means I need the APU to start them. I do that , but they will not start. They sound like they want to but I get no indication on my engine panel that they are running. I recently installed the FS2Crew program, but other than that I am not sure what to do. I dont want to unistall anything so I am hoping that maybe someone out there knows what is happening..... this is also effecting my other FSX default aircraft. So I am wondering if my settings in FSX are screwed up. The only aircraft that seems to be working is my Wilco Feelthere RJ'sANY help would be greatly appreciated!!Cheers!Mike

Hello All,Here is an interesting problem for all you troubleshooters. I have the Wilco A320 and love it!! But, started running into problems last week. My engines will not start. I'm not sure if I hit a button some where I should not have. But my engines will not start. I am in intermediate mode which means I need the APU to start them. I do that , but they will not start. They sound like they want to but I get no indication on my engine panel that they are running. I recently installed the FS2Crew program, but other than that I am not sure what to do. I dont want to unistall anything so I am hoping that maybe someone out there knows what is happening..... this is also effecting my other FSX default aircraft. So I am wondering if my settings in FSX are screwed up. The only aircraft that seems to be working is my Wilco Feelthere RJ'sANY help would be greatly appreciated!!Cheers!Mike
Hi Mike,If it's also affecting your FSX default aircraft, then you must have installed something... What it is is anyone guess.Try deleting the FSX.CFG file in AppData... Cheers,

Hi Bryan,With help from other pilots, I discovered it was my yoke control that was causing my problems. I am back to the joystick for a bit, which technically, in the A320 is what you use...haha. Just wanted to let you know what the solution was in case another pilot has the same issue....Cheers!Mike

Hi Bryan,With help from other pilots, I discovered it was my yoke control that was causing my problems. I am back to the joystick for a bit, which technically, in the A320 is what you use...haha. Just wanted to let you know what the solution was in case another pilot has the same issue....Cheers!Mike
Glad you got it sorted!Cheers,

Ok here is a new problem I am having with my A320 engines. I lose airspeed at altitude. When I am in cruise my airspeed will slowly decrease until I am in a stall. I've used engine anti ice and it doesn't seem to help. I use the anti ice in icinng conditions. My N1 will read 0 and N2 is usually around 80% On this particular flight I am at 32,000 SAT is -49. EPR is 0.775 EGT is 735 N1 is 0 N2 is 80.2% My speed is in managed mode. I've also tried manual airspeed of 310 KIAS. I have a hard time getting to altitude. Usually I can make it to 30,0 and then I have problems. Mike

Ok here is a new problem I am having with my A320 engines. I lose airspeed at altitude. When I am in cruise my airspeed will slowly decrease until I am in a stall. I've used engine anti ice and it doesn't seem to help. I use the anti ice in icinng conditions. My N1 will read 0 and N2 is usually around 80% On this particular flight I am at 32,000 SAT is -49. EPR is 0.775 EGT is 735 N1 is 0 N2 is 80.2% My speed is in managed mode. I've also tried manual airspeed of 310 KIAS. I have a hard time getting to altitude. Usually I can make it to 30,0 and then I have problems. Mike
Hi Mike,You might want to email Wilco support about that one. That would be one for them.Cheers,

Thank you I will do that. Was just wondering if anyone else had come across that kind of problem before.Mike