Sign in to follow this  
CaptCraig

WOAI

When using WOAI how do I fill my airports up? I have lots of ad on scenery too, would that have anything to do with the lack of traffic?

Hi,Download and install lots of WOAI packages and you'll get lots of traffic. Many of us have them ALL installed!

When using WOAI how do I fill my airports up? I have lots of ad on scenery too, would that have anything to do with the lack of traffic?
Hi!Addon scenery should not have anything to do with lack of traffic, providing appropriate AFCAD files are present. I have all the WOAI files installed and also masses of addon scenery and always seem to have plenty of traffic at airports. Presumably you have the options-settings-traffic slider set at a high level?Bill

My main problem with WOAI is it seems you have one person doing models, one fltplans, ect. I just downloaded around 40 airlines and installed. In every airline package I had to click OK, sometime once sometimes 30 times per airline because I guess planes called for in the FltPlans arn't in the package which means you won't get those flights.

Hi,Using the installer you download the whole package and a few clicks will install everything. What are you doing to install that it sometimes takes 30+ clicks?All WOAI packages are done by different people, and are COMPLETE packages, so ALL the planes in ALL the flight plans ARE in the package!

Hi,Using the installer you download the whole package and a few clicks will install everything. What are you doing to install that it sometimes takes 30+ clicks?All WOAI packages are done by different people, and are COMPLETE packages, so ALL the planes in ALL the flight plans ARE in the package!
I downloaded the packages, used the installer selecting multiple packages. Everytime it would start installing a package I get a pop-up (sometimes once or many as I said). Can't tell you the exact words of it unless i go back and test one and right it down but it is a WOAI popup saying it could not find a specic ac.

Hi,You may be trying to install updates before installing the base packages.

Hi,You may be trying to install updates before installing the base packages.
You maybe right. Just went back and reinstalled about half of them one at a time and so far No Pop-up mess. That must have been it. Thanks

Guest BRISTOL86

It sounds like you have the % of traffic slider in FS turned down low, max this out and you'll see lots of traffic and never get a word in edgeways on ATC!I only have about 20% of the WOAI packages installed and I get a LOT of traffic at big airports like LHR. Martin

If you don't need to have "realistic" flight plans, use "Airport AI Enhancer" by Gunnar Daehling. With just a few clicks you get lots of traffic. The software will create a .bgl file for the desired airport which you can delete and everything is as before.The software is in English, the website maybe only German, I'm not sure. Just use google translator, it's worth it.

My main problem with WOAI is it seems you have one person doing models, one fltplans, ect. I just downloaded around 40 airlines and installed. In every airline package I had to click OK, sometime once sometimes 30 times per airline because I guess planes called for in the FltPlans arn't in the package which means you won't get those flights.
Do you have Windows Vista or Win7?Is it installed in C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files (x86) ?Are the popups warnings about modifying files?It sounds like you have installed FS into a protected system folder, and have not modified the security permissions to allow the installer to modify the files correctly.