Sign in to follow this  
Art_P

Friendly Panels KingAir B350

If anyone else is using this addon, could you please verify to me something about the FMC? The airport ident database has multiple pages, but I can't seem to move between pages for this function only. Changing pages for other FMC functions works fine. I would like to verify whether this is just my problem or a problem for others also.Friendly Panels' only support seems to be by email, and I don't know whether or not they will reply.

Art

Art:I'm sorry that I don't have an answer to your question. However, maybe you can answer mine. :( I am considering buying this aircraft. I know that Friendly Panels is known for their 2D panels. How is the VC in this aircraft? Could you fly exclusively from the VC? Does the yoke get in the way of the switches?

Tom

Art:I'm sorry that I don't have an answer to your question. However, maybe you can answer mine. :( I am considering buying this aircraft. I know that Friendly Panels is known for their 2D panels. How is the VC in this aircraft? Could you fly exclusively from the VC? Does the yoke get in the way of the switches?
The Friendly Panels' VC is excellent quality with many more functions available from switches than in the default, but the exterior model is freeware quality at best. I use the VC exclusively with TrackIR, so the yoke in front of the switches is not a problem for me. All of the gauges are excellent, except the FMC is a problem as indicated in my post. I have substituted the stock FSX Garmin 500 to get the functions I can't get to work in the Friendly Panels FMC, and I have installed the Friendly Panels VC into my default FSX KingAir B350 aircraft.cfg file to use the better default exterior model.

Art

The Friendly Panels' VC is excellent quality with many more functions available from switches than in the default, but the exterior model is freeware quality at best. I use the VC exclusively with TrackIR, so the yoke in front of the switches is not a problem for me. All of the gauges are excellent, except the FMC is a problem as indicated in my post. I have substituted the stock FSX Garmin 500 to get the functions I can't get to work in the Friendly Panels FMC, and I have installed the Friendly Panels VC into my default FSX KingAir B350 aircraft.cfg file to use the better default exterior model.

Hi, I know this is an old thread but I have the same problem with the fmc, I have sent an email to support Did you find a solution to it? I also tried substituting the fp vc in the default aircraft but the view of the wing was from the fp model and paint and couldn't get a texture for the engine. Did you have the same problem or did you get the default paint of the wings showing from the vc?